Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love is... getting to know each other!

I found this little questionnaire, and I really liked it. So today, I will fill it out and tomorrow, Tyler will fill it out (with some coercion). Perhaps that will help you get to know us a little better, on the flip side maybe you could fill it out! Because as much as I like writing about myself, I like reading about people more!

If I were a month, I’d be May.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Friday.
If I were a time of day, I’d be sunrise.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a dolphin.
If I were a direction, I’d be North.
If I were a gemstone, I’d be a yellow sapphire.
If I were a tree, I’d be a maple tree.
If I were a tool, I’d be a paintbrush.
If I were a flower, I’d be an anemone.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be spring rain.
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a piano.
If i were a color, I’d be yellow.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a cherry.
If I were an element, I’d be water.
If I were a food, I’d be mashed potatoes.
If I were a place, I’d be Paris.
If I were a material, I’d be lace.
If I were a scent, I’d be coconut lime or love spell.
If I were an object, I’d be anything vintage.
If I were a song, I’d be Come Away with Me

1 comment: