Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love is... when you're feelin' it... you're feelin' it.

Guys, there is a massive MONUMENTAL game happening in less than 24 hours. No. 9 BYU plays No. 4 San Diego State. I cannot tell you how excited I am. I've been wearing something blue to work for weeks. So, in honor of the beauty that is BYU sports I have decided to post some highlight videos... and can I just say if they pull this one off, tears of joy will come out my face, apple cider will fall from the heavens, and my first born child will be named Jimmer. Regardless of the sex. Not to say that Jimmer is the team... but Jimmer is the man.





yes... yes I know that last play is not basketball. But it is beautiful. And that is the magic that they will be bringing tomorrow night!



No comments:

Post a Comment