Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love is... where dreams come true

Hi. This is where I am going in one week from Friday(not Paris Disney, just California Disney). Why? Because I love it there, and Tyler surprised me with a beautiful trip before our lives end. I cannot relay how excited I am!! I am unhealthily obsessed with all things Disney, specifically Cinderella. I am really lucky that Ty is so generous and thoughtful.

On a completely opposite note, can I just say that I really hate Charlie Sheen? I really either want him to die from an overdose or just kind of die in general. Granted I have been in a really bitchy (yes, BITCHY) mood recently and I have dislike for a lot of people in the world right now... but I have always disliked Charlie Sheen.

Changing topics once again, I love BYU. I love everything about them. I love the school, I love the players, I love the fans. No matter what happens, they are a great team and Jimmer rocks my socks off. So does Charles. And sometimes Emery.

GO COUGS!


1 comment:

  1. isaac is so obsessed with this whole charlie sheen mess, he keeps saying "winning!" every chance he gets. did you see the snl skit they did making fun of him last week? hilarious.

    i'm jealous you get to go to disneyland, i love it there. i wish isaac would take me, but he says we can't until we have kids :( boo. have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete