Saturday, April 23, 2011

Love is... Dear Tyler

Dear Tyler,

Please do not forget
that even though I joke
I love you
more than Dave Matthews

Please do not think
that Jimmer Fredette is cooler than you

And I hope you haven't assumed
that my likeness for either of these two people
surpasses my love-ness for you

That being said, I feel as though my desire to name our child David Matthew Jimmer Morrow should not be ignored. Please take a quiet moment in your day to think about the AMAZING TALENT our child would only be destined to achieve with namesakes like that.

I am willing to compromise with David Matthew Morrow.

Our second child can be named Nebakanezer if you still desire at that point in time.

Sincerely,
your wife

2 comments:

  1. Kat,

    Nice post. I hope you know that Kris and I will welcome a new grandson by any name you wish to call him. I would be amiss though if I didn't mention that I have a brother named Dave Morrow, a son named Matthew Morrow and a grandson (your nephew) named Mathias Morrow. (Matt for short) David Matthew Morrow will be a welcome addition to the family if this is what the two of you choose.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSSSS! How can Ty say no to that??? EH?EH? Needless to say I LOVE THE NAME SELECTION! I also could get away with it, seeing that I have 2 brothers named David AND Matthew. Too bad my WHOLE family would see right through it! haha love you 3!

    ReplyDelete