Thursday, June 21, 2012

Love is... a bully

Okay, I am sure you have all heard about this video, but I had to share it because it seriously broke my heart. I know a lot of people may feel like people need to grow thicker skin and grow up when it comes to bullying, but I disagree. I sincerely think that these kids should be punished for the things that they said. There is no reason a person should be made fun of for being large, old, hard of hearing, poor, or anything else... ESPECIALLY when her son really did commit suicide. This woman is such a kind spirit for staying seated and taking the verbal abuse and threats. I really hope that something can be done about bullying in the world. I was terribly bullied in my last year of elementary school, so bad in fact, that my parents switched me to a private school. No one should have to face that...
  

1 comment:

  1. I heard about this, but I can't bring myself to watch the actual footage. I can't stand to see people bullied- my one regret from high school is seeing kids getting pushed into lockers and not doing anything about it. I definitely believe in karma in situations like this, so all those group mentality weenies better watch their backs in the coming years.

    ReplyDelete