Monday, September 6, 2010

Love is... I'm sorry?

You know what? Truthfully, I am not sorry. I don't even feel bad. These past weeks have been very busy and Ty and moved so that is why the blog has suffered. Fear not, I will right this wrong in the coming week when I have new pictures at my disposal. Think of it... some Dave Matthews, a new apartment, a birthday celebration, AND a blanc soiree! For now, enjoy the new blog that I am IN LOVE with! In fact, if Tyler hadn't already claimed my heart... I would seriously consider pledging my undying love to this blog.

P.S. my sister-in-law Cari ran a 1/2 marathon!! Go her! I doubt I could muster the courage to run that much.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I love blog sharing! Don't worry, I have already stalked you and read all of your posts. I think I may be obsessed with you. I seriously CANNOT wait for Thanksgiving! Not only because it's my birthday ( I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my birthday, a bit selfish I know) but because we are going to have the best Thanksgiving dinner party ever! Do you know how to cook a Turkey? Because I sure do not. Anyways, I better go get ready because I will see you in a half hour! Yes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, love your blog. so happy we're friends. and recipe sharing is a MUST. double soon?

    ReplyDelete