Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Love is... lazy mornings

This morning is a lazy morning. I don't really have anything to do, except for fold laundry and we all know how that goes. I am going to cherish this lazy morning though because I have a feeling it is the last lazy morning I will have for a while.
This past week I made homemade jam. It was my first time and both my freezer jam and my legit jam worked out perfectly! I made peach freezer jam with my sister in law Sarah and I made strawberry jam on my own and I love them both! Tyler and I have been eating a lot of toast and jam.

For our anniversary Tyler and I get to go to Las Vegas! I am so excited. We didn't think we were going to be able to go anywhere and I then I won a trip from my old work and so we are going! Hooray!!!!

Mostly, I just want to say that I love this guy. He makes me laugh every day!

1 comment:

  1. Your strawberry jam is delicious! Enjoy this week because you are right - it is going to get busy but busy is good.

    ReplyDelete