Wednesday, October 13, 2010

love is... 1 WHOLE year later!

One year ago sunday...

I married the right guy



in the right place...



with the right cake...

and we all know it is about the cake right? No, but seriously... I tricked you didn't I? Because in the back of your mind you were thinking... really Kat? Are you seriously about to go young womens on us? Of course not :)
Can I just tell you how grateful I am though?
*Grateful for Tyler and his never ending patience
*Grateful for the Lord and his answered, and possibly some unanswered, prayers
*Grateful for Tylers parents who listen to our problems and then tell us "C'est la vie"
*Grateful for Whitney promising me it gets better after you push through months 6-9 :)
*Grateful that it really wasn't as bad as some people say it is anyway
*Grateful for Tylers friends and my friends and the awesome love vibes they send our way
*Grateful for our new digs!
*Just grateful all around
Seriously, we lucked out in the life department and I hope everyone is enjoying theirs as much as we are enjoying ours.

We went to Vegas for our 1 year and it was nice just to have a break! We did not take a lot of pictures though. Sorry?

As of right now... today... this very minute, I have started a new job. I am an MA for a doctor (we will call him Dr. T) and I feel as though I am the luckiest person on earth. What an awesome dude to work for! I seriously LOVE my job. I never want to have kids because I never want to quit. And I have already made friends so it is good! I am done with training and it is just going well. So far I have given shots and removed stitches and staples and all that fun stuff! I just love it.
I don't know if I am supposed to say this... but... cross your fingers that I don't get in trouble
Ty got a PROMOTION! Hooray for him. Seriously, he is the hardest worker on earth. He deserved it and I am just so happy for him. He doesn't want people to congratulate him though, so do not tell him I told you.

Anyway, life is good. I hope you will all come visit our small apartment in the city!
Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

  1. so glad you guys are so happy! i love you two together. let's hang soon?! we want to come see your sweet new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Such is life" :) when you work hard, live right, stay close to each other and the Lord. CONGRATS to both of you on your new careers! You are both amazing individuals and we are very blessed to know and associate with you!

    ReplyDelete