Sunday, February 20, 2011

Love is... a lovely day


I sincerely thought about posting a list of things that must go. I have been frustrated this week. However, I feel as though I would just become frustrated all over again so I mentally vetoed that idea and decided I would write about my lovely love day. Tyler and I decided that on hearts day we would trade off on who is responsible for the festivities. Last year it was Tylers turn and we had takeout and watched Hannibal. This year it was my turn, although that did not stop Ty from "chipping in". He sent me a super hippie flower arrangement to work and I loved it! Then he surprised me by ditching class and I thought that was nice... although I promise I would have been happy if he had gone to class. I decided I would make dinner. The menu was as follows:

Salad with a creamy homemade Italian dressing
sourdough bread and butter
asparagus ravioli with a lemon and sage cream sauce
tiramisu
Shirley Temples



I feel as though dinner was a success. For gifts, I got Ty a sweater and book from Urban and he got me a spa kit complete with chocolate covered strawberries that he put together HIMSELF! What a champ. He is such a good guy. I am very lucky and very in love.


On a side note... I love this girls tattoo and I have officially added a tattoo idea to my list of tattoos.


No comments:

Post a Comment