Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Love is... changes

So many things have changed! Some good, some exciting, and some sad.

1. We have a new nephew. His name is Lucas Gary Morrow and he is a stud. I was actually present at his birth which makes him #1 in the running to be my favorite nephew.





2. Not only did this sweet couple get married 2 years ago but... BUT (you CANNOT even imagine the next chapter in their lives) they are going to PERU! To build the LDS temple there. HOLLA! They rock my socks off.



3. We bought a home. A town home but still... a home. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. 2 car garage. Enough cabinet space for all my dishes. Its thrilling. I have never enjoyed looking at paint and flooring choices more in my life. Aren't I lucky that my husband can provide such a life for me?
It's still in the works but here are some pictures. We move in on the 25th of June so feel free to roll up your sleeves and come do some manual labor.





4. This is the sad one. Tylers good friend from high school named Brynn Barton passed away last Tuesday. She was involved in a hit and run while riding her bike. She was such an awesome person!! She always came and supported everyone in everything. She was so funny and her and Malorie were the first female friends of Ty's to really welcome me into their group. We both miss her.


2 comments:

  1. Your house looks so charming! I can't wait to see how you decorate… so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree; Luc is a stud! I should know since I kinda made him. I can't wait to see your new place! Looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete