Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Love is... A confession

I must confess... I've been neglecting the blog on purpose. I apologize. I wanted my next post to be magazine worthy pictures of our beautiful new home. Rest assured folks, it's in the works but I'm just not all the way there yet. I need my father in law to come back and use his superhero talent of hanging pictures symetrically one more time before our house becomes a home. And I need to finish Festus' room. Festus, also referred to as the Fest or the Stoos, is the baby in my belly. He is currently 33 weeks old. He's pretty much his fathers son. Anyway, as soon as those things happen, the pictures will happen. So, to hold you over during the finishing touches, I've compiled some short stories and pictures of the past little while.


Poor Tyler had to fix my car... again. He worked so hard! It is so nice to have a husband that will do what it takes to solve a problem. He even drove me to work for two days until my car was fixed.


Tyler recently took me up to the outlet shops in Park City. We all got some things. We being Tyler, me, and the Fest. These are Tylers sweet JCrew socks.

This is just me demonstrating that I don't have toes anymore.
Tyler is playing in an indoor soccer league! It is really fun to go and watch him play. He plays on a team with Spencer DeMann which in effect means that Kalie and I get to sit with each other and hang out! She is also so very patient in teaching me the ways of indoor soccer.


Lastly, but not leastly... we went up with Emma and Ike to their cabin for Isaac's birthday. Emma was so prepared! We had lunch out on the deck and went four wheeling and had scrumptious tinfoil dinners and cupcakes (because Emma is the cupcake QUEEN) and s'mores. It was SO much fun.


3 comments:

  1. You haven't let me come over and help with the babes room. I am offended. I love that we are bff's and that we get to hang out every monday night. I wish it was every night. can I just move in with you? love you. a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back - I love your posts! Your toes will reappear before you know it and then you will have ten tiny toes to look out for and dress up in argyle socks for like his DAD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post. keep em' coming. and thank you for calling me the cupcake queen, it made me happy.

    ReplyDelete