Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Love is... the time has come


For coats and overcoats! I just love the Christmas season. Boots, chunky sweaters, hot chocolate and cider, beautifully decorated trees and yummy treats! I love it even more this year with a little son to dress up warm and cozy in argyle hats...


It has also been really fun to do tummy time! Plus! Jude rolled over at Grandma and Grandpa Morrows house on Sunday, hooray!
Beautiful lights on temple square - artsy look made possible by instagram

... just a random picture of Jude and me hanging out on the couch watchin the tube
Check out my friend Emma's blog for pictures of a sweet temple square date (complete with Hatches hot cocoa (vegan for me - deee -light), pretty pictures of pretty treats, and pictures of Brynns tree at the Festival of Trees.

Since I probably won't blog until post Christmas... Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. he seriously could not be any more adorable! and I really love your dark hair. I think you like fab!
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did you do your hair dark? I really like it! I hope I get to see it in person this week, but Luc and Mat have colds so right now it looks like just Jordan and Sophie will be coming up. I was bummed before but now I'm super bummed because I had no idea you dyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dark hair! i want to see it in person! you are so cute and so is your little babe, i cant wait until i get to come see you guys again! lets make it soon please!
    ps. what is your instagram? i want to follow. mal12

    ReplyDelete