Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Love is... 2012!

/a>
Welcome 2012! I hope you all had a tremendous Christmas! I'm super bummed it's over, I LOVE Christmas. This year was no exception. I finally had a Christmas with my little brother that wasn't over the phone. Our little son had his number one Christmas and scored with a lot of toys and clothes from baby zara. Ty got me an iPad and he got a watch. We had yummy food and fun times with family and friends. I can't wait for next year. Some things were definitely missing this year though... where was the snow? That bummed me out a bit. Also, I used to spend all of my Christmas' in Canada and it is hard not to be able to go to the farm anymore, definitely a huge loss for me. But! I digress... it really was the most wonderful time of the year. And now (drumroll please...) our 2011 recap! Last year I meant to do one, but I had my gallbladder removed a year ago today so I never really got around to it.

we found out we were pregnant - with a boy!
We participated in Jimmermania

Disneyland!
Evan returns
U2 - and a sideways picture
Fun trips with friends
Darling baby showers

Grandma Chymboryk passed on
The big day

These two left to build the temple in Peru
Judes first Halloween
Blessing day
Annual temple square Christmas




No comments:

Post a Comment