Sunday, January 29, 2012

Love is... yummy in my tummy

These past few weeks we have reached a new stage in the little sons life... he has officially moved on to, rice cereal! I'm so excited!! Here are a few pictures of the first time.



Alright, alright... the first time trying it was not his best. But we've been feeding him it once a week and he loves it now.

Also, Tyler and I recently purchased plane tickets to... ENGLAND! We are leaving May 11th and we are excited. It has always been a goal of ours to go there and we can't believe we are so blessed to have the chance. That being said, I'm slightly nervous about flying 11 hours with Jude so if anyone out there has any tips for traveling with a babe, please pass them on.

Finally, here are a few more pictures we've recently taken of Jude.

1 comment:

  1. jude is SO big! I miss him. super jealous you are going to england that will be so great. Im pretty sure my mom gave us cold meds to knock us out when we were little and it worked like a charm!

    ReplyDelete