Sunday, January 29, 2012

Love is... the cougars are out!

One of the many perks of working for a doctor is that many times, they are faced with the difficult decision of what to do with their weekend. Do they go see Brian Reagan with the fam? Or go to the BYU v. St. Marys game. It was a tough choice indeed. He ended up choosing Brian Reagan, and I ended pocketing three 11th row tickets. I took Tyler and my dad and we had a BLAST! We lost, but it was still the most intense game I have ever been to! It was like the LA riots - mormon style. The better team won, but the refs were still the most ridiculous pieces of trash I've ever seen involved in any sport. Um, hi. BYU received five technical fouls in one game. Even the fans and coach Rose got technicals... it was that ridiculous. No matter what our players did, it was a foul. They brought out the police force early so there were no fights and at the end of the game, we booed the refs off the court. Even Tyler, my avid Ute fan, was cheering for the cougs and yelling at the refs. We all know that I get vocal and while I didn't re-enact last years Iggy's debacle, I did let them know that I was upset.



Just in case the 11th row wasn't close enough, John brought binoculars

He was actually kind enough to bring two pairs, just in case.

We loved the game and going to Provo is always awesome. I really miss my college days sometimes. I can't wait to go back to Provo again!

No comments:

Post a Comment