Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Love is... A round of applause

Do you ever get the urge to give your own Oscar speech? Like, hypothetically speaking, while driving in your car you go through all the people and/or things that you would mention? Because, let's face it... you don't want to be the snob that doesn't thank the makeup artists for making you look beautiful or forget to give a romantic shout out to your significant other... am I right? Well today, right now in fact, I would like to give a round of applause to the following for making my life better

To all the people who watch Jude! Especially my parents so I can go to the gym, Kris, so I can jaunt a 5k,  and Kalie, who makes it possible for me to get my hair did...

Speaking of the gym, Natalie Hepworth! Who gets me off my fat butt and into a Zumba class where it is not acceptable to be as whale-ish as I currently am.

Dave Matthews... for making my office go from blah to paradise with the simple pluck of his guitar strings

My impeccable taste in music for letting me go from Metallica to Bon Iver to The Rascal Flatts to Nessun Dorma in four simple simple clicks

Rap music. For making me feel like a thug. That's slang for a rebel without a cause.

Whitney Fenn. For having so much sass that I can still feel her presence all the way from Peru.

 Target since they just added Target Shoppes and making me love them more than I already did.

For people that think I'm less Canadian since I only lived there until I was six. Idiots.

To Tyler who puts up with my ever changing attitudes. Today I told him " Ty. I have decided that I am going to stop being mad and start being vengeful" and to that he said "oh, well that's good" Watch out. You know who you are.

And finally... for the baby son who is too cute for words and makes me one proud mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment