Sunday, April 29, 2012

Love is... Messers Moody, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs

Hello world! I hope life has been treating you as well as it has been treating our little fam and that you are lovin' this sweet springtime that is going on! To start this post off with a bang, I ran a 5k with some sweet friends of mine. Emma came up with the idea for us to run it and I wont lie... I was pretty skeptical at my ability to run three miles straight. Yes, you read that correctly. I did mean to type three. Despite the 5k being the shortest distance offered besides the kids fun run, it still sounded pretty scary. BUT! I am SO very glad I did it with these sweet ladies because it was really fun and I was pretty happy with myself...

But I was even more proud of that man in blue because Ty ran a half marathon! 13.1 miles!!!! He didn't even practice. What a stud.. am I right?



Jude stayed with us the whole time and by 2pm... he was all tuckered out. 


We got to see some of the pretty tulips at the tulip festival and it was fantastic!



And then we went home and Jude decided he wanted to try some cinnamon gummy bears... delight! He was a little perturbed when I took it away.



Also, on an even happier note, Tyler is almost done with finals WOOT WOOT! And due to the amazing coincidence of seeing a license plate that said PADFOOT today, I am officially declaring Judes #1 birthday a HARRY POTTER THEME! I'm psyched.
I also would like to get a Harry Potter themed license plate for myself, and my ideas so far are:
Albus
Muggle
Weasley... because we all know how much I would love to be a Weasly (if I couldn't be a Morrow obviously... or a Matthews, but that is for another day)
Hedwig
kreachr

Any other suggestions?


3 comments:

  1. lol kreachr. you should definitely do it. saturday was so much fun!! i loved it. let's do it again next year?! and the next, and the next?! isaac got some really good pictures, i will email them to you when i'm finished working on wednesday.

    also, that pic you got of me is sick. i guess thats what i get for posing like that. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My suggestions are:
    Butterbeer
    Mudblood (unless that's too offensive a title...)
    Gryffindor
    Nine & 3/4
    Zonkos
    Nimbus 2K

    ReplyDelete