Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Love is... Randomness

This post is superbly random. I'm pretty okay with it. Our lives are pretty random too. 

For our anniversary, we always head to our favorite place, Cucina Toscana. It is SO scrumptious. I wish I could eat there every day. Straight up yo. Spencer and Kalie DeMann were kind enough to watch Juder for us. They are so kind. 
**Yes, that is tiramisu. Yes, I ate almost all of it. No I am not ashamed. I'll probably get a tattoo next. 



A few days later I got to watch my friends, the Teerlinks, participate in the Price is Right. Natalie won BIG TIME. Im talking a computer, printer, washer and dryer, coach purses, and a treadmill. Her mom was on the Price is Right when she was young too. This is a pic of her dad. He's SO excited for her. 


Recently, Jude has been looking more like a little boy and less like a baby. It's really fun but it also breaks my heart a little bit. 




No comments:

Post a Comment