Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Love is... Happy Halloweenie!

That's how I said it to Jude "Happy Halloweenie" because for some reason, with a little son, I have to change all the words I say to him. My poor, poor child is going to show up on the first day of kindergarten with a completely different concept of the English language than all the other kids.

Whatevs.

Anyway, for Halloween this year we did a Morrow family costume theme. I was slightly skeptical at first, but let me tell you, we ALL rocked it. Tyler is always kind enough to dress up with me because I never quite moved on from being five, but this year everyone dressed up with me and I loved it!

Here we are! All Peter Panny. On the left we have the Jordan Morrow family. Mr. and Mrs. Darling (please note the map on his shirt), and their kids Wendy, John, and Michael. Then you have Peter Pan, tinkerbell, and a lost boy. Finally we have Hook, Smee, and Tiger Lily. Seriously, I think we rock. 



The only person that could have rocked a little bit more is... Dumbledore? Is that you? No. ALthough you may think it is, your eyes deceive you (Jude's eyes clearly were). It is actually my father in law Mike. My father in law is definitely cooler than your father in law. 

We had an awesome time at Kris' annual Halloween party. This lady knows how to through a party. Complete with gingerbread haunted house decorating. For Halloween day we stayed at home. Jude is too little to eat a lot of candy and then I would just end up eating it which is no bueno for me or my pants. 


2 comments:

  1. I am dying! This is the most amazing thing ever and you and tyler make such a cute tink and peter Pan. You look way too gorgeous!!! I don't throw that word out lightly either...

    Jude is the cutest, and technically he and Emmeline could get married since they're not blood... just saying let's keep it on the table

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! And thanks for thinking Jude is handsome enough for your little Emmy. Let's just have them meet some time other than Waterton because I would have for them to have to tell the story about "that one time they met at a family reunion..."

    ReplyDelete