Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Love is... let it show!

Do you like what I did there in the title? Let it show, instead of snow? Anyone? Anyone? Well, if you haven't guessed it by now then let me spell it out for ya... this post is about Christmas! Well, almost all about it. There's some Thanksgiving in there too. 

This was Judes reaction to coming down Saturday morning and seeing a giant tree in his play space.  He keeps pointing at it like this. He's been really good though and I haven't noticed any ornaments missing... yet. 










We ate Thanksgiving dinner at the Morrows and it was DELISH. Kris makes the best stuffing and Mike made this new green bean recipe... I was in heaven. Kris bought Jude an Indian costume to get things festive and I thought he looked soooooo cute, even though his skin has zero trace of Indian in it. He's as white as the come.



After dinner we put Jude down for his long winters nap and we both bundled up to head up to Park City to do some Black Friday shopping. I always insist on being up there at 8ish so I can sit on the bench and claim the first spot in line. Tyler is always so accommodating and willing to freeze along with me. Mike and Kris kindly kept an eye on Jude until we got back. We got some steals while we were there. Although, I don't know how we got out alive. That place was PACKED. Home boy in charge of the door just kept letting people in. They were waaaaaaaaay beyond their fire code capacity.


Friday night we went to the Roof with my parents and brosef to enjoy a evening full of gluttony. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It's a tradition that we've kept alive for quite a few years. 



Also, on a side note... can I just tell you that I have seen the new Twilight movie 3 times in the past week and tonight, it will be a fourth. Sincerely, it's not that I am obsessed. I just keep getting all of these opportunities to go and it's not like I'm going to turn down a free chance to see Edward, or Jacob, or Kellan Lutz. Because a man that beautiful, deserves to be adressed by his real name. 



No comments:

Post a Comment