Monday, November 12, 2012

Love is... famous by association!

Last week Tyler and I were sitting on our couch, watching Snow White and the Huntsman and playing on our phones. I logged onto facebook and saw that our friend Spencer DeMann had posted this hilarious meme featuring none other than our dear friend Emma Westwood! It took me a while to decipher its true meaning, since my 8th grade spanish will only take me so far in life. I picked up the words fotos and obviously everyone knows the bano. 5 and 37 are self explanatory and judging by the attire, la luna was probably the moon. Luckily Spencer translated for us and I had to phone Emma ASAP! Tyler and I were rolling on the floor in hysterics. 




The next day Emma found the meme in its english version being passed around the internet. The general consensus is that she is a major hottie. I believe she's up to 20,000+ likes and has hundreds of comments. She has also earned the cherished spot of my favorite internet meme, moving the "ermahgerd" girl and bad luck Brian to second and third place, respectively. 

Emma, inquiring minds would like to know, is being a celebrity as hard as the tabloids make it out to be? To see Emmas announcement of the news AND to read all the comments of people from around the world visiting her blog because of the meme, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment