Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Love is... 'Tis the season

 For coats and... colds. I had a cold last week. I ended up sounding like Terri from the "Don't Smoke" commercials. It was rough. One of the upsides is that I got to take sweet, sweet NyQuil to help me sleep. Little side note about me and the NyQuil, I may as well be doing crack. I get CRAZY. Tyler keeps egging me on to take it even though I don't even feel sick anymore because he thinks my pain is funny. Also, I woke up to my pinterest page and all of these things I would NEVER pin if I had been paying more attention.



Seriously, how sad is it that I can't even hold my own on NyQuil. Also happening on the home front. Jude has decided that he can help himself to the groceries on the way home. We were driving home and it was just a little too quiet and the faint smell of Key Lime was in the air, which was suspicious because we do not live in the South and it's winter. I looked back and discovered Jude with a half open yogurt container. He was using his finger to move from the packaging to his mouth. 





1 comment:

  1. Smart Kid - just like his Dad. Ask for forgiveness not permission!

    ReplyDelete