Monday, January 7, 2013

Love is... a new year


This past year was simply amazing for us. I could not have asked life for more. Here's a recap of our little trio's 2012. 


Jude went from cuddler to mover

 He also got his first passport photo

 He ALSO had his first egg hunt 

 This sexy beast ran a 1/2 marathon AND the Ragnar

We went to England



 We celebrated fathers day up the canyon (thanks for the awesome idea Cari!)

 We went to Canada and Montana 


 Celebrated quite a few birthdays

 Including this dudes numero uno!

 We hung out with cousins and had awesome dance parties and bubble baths

 Tyler and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary and Kalie and Spencer babysat Jude for us
 My Cougar came to live with us

 We celebrated a most wonderful Christmas and were overwhelmed with the generosity of family and friends.


This year was one of my most favorite years and I just don't know how 2013 is going to measure up... but I can't wait to find out!
Not pictured: My immense knowledge of disney junior theme songs. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Jude's passport photo. Asher's was taken at 3 months when he couldn't even sit up to look decently human and looks like the yellow blob that ate Cleveland... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't lie to you... Fat Ashler was my favorite little babe (excluding Jude of course). He was such a fat and sassy little friend!

      Delete