Thursday, May 16, 2013

Love is... ConGRADulations

My sweet little mom decided to go back to school a little while ago and what do ya know, she's now a Master of Public Administration. She went to BYU and basically owned the place. Highest GPA, awards, blah blah blah... we expected nothing less. And what do daughters do when their mothers graduate? We throw a parties.










We had such a BLAST! The food was delish and company was hilarious. Basically my friend Nat did all the decorating and Tyler made about 5 different snack runs for me. Ultimately all I ended up doing was dictating (probably because I am the loudest) so why not go with what ya know, right? 

2 comments:

  1. Daughters don't just throw "a party," they throw a beautiful, fun, creative, delicious, amazing gala event. I'm so grateful you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is pretty freaking fabulous. you are a talented lady. the flowers! the lanterns! the lemonade bar! love love love.

    ReplyDelete