Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Love is... Lennon and Maisy

Don't mind that I am just getting around to blogging about Easter. It's been a hectic little while for me. 

Every year Tyler's parents throw an Easter egg hunt and I just love it! There's nothing like hunting for eggs full of dinero in my opinion. I just love them for all they do, especially for this shindig. 

Jude got super into it this year and, although he needed some assistance, he basically rocked it.  





Look at these cute little bunny ear table settings. My mother in law knows how to have Easter dinner.





Also on the home front, can I just say that I am supremely happy that Jude has a serious interest in music. I know he is young but I am NOT making this stuff up. We listen to a lot of music and watch a lot of you tube videos of music and he will just sit and watch them with me for days. One of our favorites is Nashville on TV. I record it every Wednesday night and watch it with Jude Thursday morning. He doesn't really care about the dialogue and I don't think he even has a clue of the insane love triangles going on, but you can bet your bottom dollar that when someone starts to pluck their guitar strings, he is front and center and watches the whole performance. There are two young girls on the show and in real life they are called Lennon and Maisy, or the Stella sisters. We LOVE them. They are a youtube regular for us and we love them so much that we wanted to share some of their songs.

Lennon and Maisy - Hey Ho
Lennon and Maisy - Ring of Fire


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Nashville! My boys are always front and center dancing whenever a song comes on, too. :)

    ReplyDelete