Saturday, April 6, 2013

Love is... 20 preguntas

I just did 25 facts on Facebook for no reason and so my first post is a shameless copy and paste job. As least it's not plagiarism. I went through and deleted five of the posts to make it 20 just so it's not a Kat overload.

1. My bestie best is still Natalie Hepworth. She's just a GEM!!!
2. I love a good book. In fact, despite my intense obsession with Daniel Day-Lewis, I would give up movies for books. 
3. I have watched a Harry Potter movie every night since I've been married (sans vacations). 
4. When I am talking to my child I rotate through various accents, languages, and sayings. If he starts speaking like a street thug, a deaf jew, some german, or in an English accent, that is why. 
5. I possibly have this unexplainable love for Dave Matthews that runs so deep I would have named my first born after him if it had not been vetoed (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)
6. I used to park my car and use a scooter to get from A to B in high school with my friends. We called ourselves The Scooter Brigade.
7. Speaking of high school my friends and I also started themed Fridays, where we would dress to match the appropriate theme. Off the top of my head I remember Mafia Friday, Muumuu Friday ( i just had to google how spell that) and White tee Friday.  
8. Baz Luhrmann choses some of the best covers for his movies. I might love him.
9. My bestie Nat once hit a quail on Universtity Parkway in Provo. Her father informed her that quails mate for life, thus ensuring his spot as my number one "phone a friend" if I ever make it on a game show with that option. Although, come to think of it, my father in law is a close second. 
10. I consider myself decently intelligent. However, I once thought that the moon and Pluto were one in the same. My husband broke the news to me two years into our marriage and things have never been the same. I felt the need to put it out there so I can move on.  - I wanted to delete this one SO bad.
11. My child owns more clothing from Europe and Canada than America. Which makes him exponentionally more cool than everybody else. 
12. One time I went to a James Taylor concert and I am pretty sure I got second hand high. I was playing the imaginary bongo drums like I was born to do it. 
13. I have one sister in law that paints famous paintings and one that runs marathons and then there's me and I fill out facebook surveys. 
14. I sat on a grape in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy and thought that my water had broken. Try owning up to that in Labor and Delivery. 
15. A museum employee once threatened to bring security over to kick me out because I fed my child a goldfish cracker. 
16. I don't have any allergies to medications... and that bothers me.
17. Natalie and I used to BLOW UP the 80's dancing floor and I really miss that. 
18. I am extremely girly but I really love sports and nerdy things like LOTR and the like... 
19. I really love Bigfork, MT and kind of wish I lived there. 
20. I once posted on instagram that I lectured my son and nephew on how DMB is the greatest contribution to the music industry today and the reason that John Lennon is no longer with us is because if the two had collaborated, the world would have fallen into a state of endless depression, knowing that they would never encounter such beauty again. I felt like it was probably one of the only meaniful and possibly profound things I would ever teach anyone, thus it made its way to a facebook note. 
I hope you enjoy my selfie pic to go along with my self facts!

1 comment:

  1. i'm doing this right now for you, i hope you're excited. also, sorry about your phone!! that blows.

    ReplyDelete