Sunday, April 21, 2013

Love is... status = gimp

Due to an unforeseen broken bone in our family, my 30 things is out the window. I'll hopefully have enough motivation and energy to record them in my journal but I definitely don't have enough time for the blog.
Our poor Jude broke his wrist in TWO places! What poor luck. We took him into Primary Children's ER Saturday afternoon and it almost broke my heart. I was super impressed with Primaries and how, just amazing they are with kids. I was glad we made the trek up there. After they splinted his arm he was feeling much better about life. I cannot wait to go get his cast and pick a color!! Also we'll be going around collecting signatures. It will be a blast... as much as it can be at least.

Also, can I just say that all of you are the most amazing people! As soon as I posted the picture on insta I got SOOOOO many phone calls and texts from my awesome friends expressing their concern and love. It sounds super lame, but it just meant a lot to me to know that all of you cared and were willing to take the time out of your day to check up on Jude. I'm also super grateful to Mike and Kris who let us come to their house and helped out with operation distract Jude and Kris went out and bought a ton of bigger clothing for Jude to fit over his massive splint. And my mom has been listening to my "tears" of having a little son suffer and all the emotion that goes along with it. I have some pretty sweet people in my life and I am grateful for ALL OF YOU!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. this seriously breaks my heart. so glad he is doing better and i cant wait to sign his cast!

    ReplyDelete