Thursday, October 31, 2013

Love is... fall

This year we went to a pumpkin patch to pick out our first pumpkins of the season. I loved it. Jude loved it. Tyler loved it. Love all around. Jude got to pick out his own pumpkin and he was thrilled. 




Yet another fall enjoyment is Odyssey Dance companies Thriller. It was SO good and SO funny. I need to go back again and again. Malorie invited Nat and me to go with her and Emma and we loved it. Talk about an awesome new tradition!



These girls are so beautiful and I look so dumpy next to them. I'm so glad they are my friends and that we can do fun things together! Also, in the spirit of fall, you all need to go to Starbucks right now and get a pumpkin spiced Chai. You haven't lived until you do.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad we are friends too... and that you agreed to come to Thriller with me!! Best tradition ever and you better plan on it forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I plan on it. Best Halloween tradish ever!

      Delete
  2. we did a good job making this fall fab. now its time for CHRISTMAS!!! let's start making plans.

    ReplyDelete