Saturday, December 14, 2013

Love is... a Winter Wonderland

I love the holidays. SO So so much. 'Tis the season for love, snow, and parties. We got to go to the Qualtrics Christmas party and we loved it. We ate super good food and even better cheesecake. They had dueling pianos and a lot of other really fun things. They showed us some Qualtrics facts and did you know... they consumed 1.5 tons of cereal this past year and 60lbs of nacho cheese? Yikes.
It's pretty dreamy looking right? We were all supposed to wear white. Winter Wonderland theme... that was maybe the only thing I wasn't overly thrilled about. Which sounds really ungrateful. Here they are, throwing a party with nice things, and I am complaining. 






Can I just say that I am really grateful Ty is working for Qualtrics?! When he was working for Fastenal, he was so stressed and tired and grouchy all of the time. He was quite miserable. They did not appreciate their employees and a bunch of other really mean things I want to say about them. At Qualtrics they really do care about their employees and take care of them and I just love them so much.






No comments:

Post a Comment