Thursday, March 20, 2014

Love is... a happy birthday to my old man


Firstly, Ty treated me to the symphony. It was the music of Harry Potter and I LOOOOOOOVED it. Emma and Isaac babysat for us. Emma was prego at the time (spoiler alert: she's not anymore!) and Jude kept asking her if there was a "bobby under her shirt". This had nothing to do with Tylers big day, but I felt it needed to be documented. 

Part of the joy Tyler experiences being married to me is the opportunity to take numerous selfies because I am vain.



Tyler is not a birthday guy. So we did almost nothing for his birthday except a wonderful lunch date with Emma and Ike. Emma made him cookies and they bought him an old fashioned hair cut... I am in love with the new do. More to come on that.

Also, Ty loves the mallows from the Lucky Charms cereal. I had the last minute idea to pick all of them out and package them. So naturally I asked Emma to do it while we drove to Provo. She is SUCH a good friend. 


We bought Ty a cake from Harmons (because aside from Gourmandise, they are the best) and Jude was pumped to blow out some candles. He is currently obsessed with birthdays. His big thing is "my surprise birthday in September. We going swimming with Fernie and Mia and fruit snacks and apple salsa and a brown cake." 



Anyway, Jude and I are so grateful for this guy. He does so much for us. I fall in love all over again almost every day. He is so selfless and hard working. There was just no one else in the world for me. He has the best sense of humor, is an epic soccer player, and let's me listen to Dave Matthews on repeat. All of those are very important in a marriage. Happy Birthday my old man! I love you and every single one of your gray hairs.

1 comment: