Friday, April 4, 2014

Love is... random

So many random things on this post. I refused to cut Judes hair and the grandparents were finally stepping in. He borrowed my headband for a couple of weeks until I finally relented and let my mom cut it. 


Jude was also growing a molar and on one particular down day this puppy stayed by his side the whole day. 

Jude just taking his girlfriend out for lunch. We love our Fern!

 Wedding reception selfies. Jude loves to say "I need to take some pictures of me".


My in-laws treated the kids to a yummy breakfast and a movie for St. Pattys day and they let Tyler and me tag along. Jude rocked the leprechaun look. 

Also for St. Pattys day we had dinner at my moms. Look at how festive this cute green salad is on her nice gold dishes. 


Also on this Sunday we got to...

1 comment: