Thursday, July 8, 2010

Love is... "there was this time..."

OH MONTANA!!!!! One could not miss something as much as I miss Montana right now. Whitney and I were basically made to live near each other... not 9hrs away. It is heartbreaking.
Oh well, at least Ty and I are blessed enough to be able to visit. We had a great time. It rained a lot while we were there and I LOVED it! It was so beautiful, waking up in the morning and seeing the mist and the low clouds... It just captured my heart. The first day we were there we went shopping in Kalispell. Whitney and I went to antique shops, and Ty and James went to a junkyard... and possibly Home Depot. From there, we went home and Whit and I talked while Ty and James worked on the Cortez. After that we went to Father Bruces home and ate with the fam. I got to hold this sweet little baby named Hudson and he fell asleep in my arms. Basically if I was guaranteed a child like him, I would get prego asap.
The second day we went to the annual church breakfast. It was delicious! We were full, but not full enough to pass up the worlds greatest cinnamon rolls from Brookies. We walked around town for a while, and then went back to Whitney and James' for a quick nap and a friendly game of phase10. WHTNEY dominated, while I came in 2nd. SAWEET!
Our 3rd and final day was bittersweet. We went to church and then had some lunch. We watched Paper Heart and then took another nap. After that we went to watch the beautiful fireworks on the lake.
I LOVE MONTANA!! P.S. sorry the pictures are all out of order



My sweet girls Savannah and Autumn
Autumn challenges Ty to a race
and Tyler has to push her over to win
(insert some cliche BFF statement)... but seriously
He wanted to be chief, and I challenged his authority

Jake kept shooting Tyler throughout the trip...
baby Hudson
Canola fields
Tyler decided to stuff is bra while we were there...

Savvy and her flower power crown

Jake challenged Tyler to a dual
Whit was really excited to watch them fight











We miss you Whit!! and James too. Tyler is lonely. Hopefully we can live together in a southern plantation at the compound we set up in tent city.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of Montana - how great to have a wonderful place and friends to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRRRRLLLLL! I laughed so hard at this! What a fun weekend we had! We missed upi guys before you even left the house! Next year when you come you should bring your brand new baby and your dog. Cuae You SHOULD have both of those things by next year right??? Just promise me you wont get yourself knocked up with a due date anywhere NEAR the 4th cause I NEED YOU HERE! haha LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Can't wait to see you maybe next month!
    Love, The Fenns

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can bring our dog? That's it. We're coming up more than once a year. Maybe we will start spending Christmas and Thanksgiving with you so our child can get to know you in your element... and call you Aunt Whitney and Uncle James. PLUS! Could you picture the bliss of us cooking together? We just need to move...

    ReplyDelete