Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Love is... some Audrey, some Edward, and a lovin' feelin

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
~Audrey Hepburn



What a pretty quote. Maybe I complain too much. I will surely try to stop. Luckily I have pretty and nice and pretty nice friends to keep me in check.

P.S. we saw Eclipse. TWICE! Word to your mother!!! My bff Jeff (how fitting of destiny, to make his name rhyme with bff) hooked us UP! and then my mom and I went and saw it for her day of birth. Which is really on the 2nd, but we will be in Montana. She understands.

P.P.S. Tomorrow, at this very moment in time, I will be reunited with Whit.... REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD!

P.P.P.S. I told my puppy that he could be my Edward and my Jacob, too far? Meh, probably.

P.P.P.P.S. I know I will end up complaining about people relatively soon... but I promise I will make a sincere effort to stop.

P.P.P.P.P.S. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment