Friday, June 25, 2010

Love is... friends and more friends!

Oh friends. I love my friends. I have lot's of awesome friends from all over the freaking NATION! I miss them so, and we do not talk enough. I am so excited to see Whitnasty... oh wait!... Next week ladies and fellas, next week. What an awesome person. She is so wise in one moment, and so outrageous in the next. How much more amazing can you get.
Then I love my work friends. They are so silly. We have awesome seconds and minutes and 8hr shifts together. They let me vent about stupid people that I seriously cannot stand... and then we all make fun of them together because we are immature and rude. It's okay though, because I end up feeling better that I am not the only person in the world that think these people are ridiculous.
Also, no one is better to be working with than JJ because she is good luck when someone is dying... and no is better to hear the news of a death from than Tressie, because she tells it how it is.
Finally!! No is better to have around than Nellie, because she takes pretty princess pictures like the following:






And I miss my friend that are even father away than Montana. Like Evan and Brandon and my cousins and even my little friend that I met in Europe.
Lay me Down - The Frames
Warm Whispers - Missy Higgins
Leave - Glen Hansard
Still Water - Dave Matthews

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. I mostly hate how I looked on my wedding day and want to go re-take our pictures at the temp. and I want them to look like this. too bad I am fat now and prob couldn't zip my wedding dress up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what is fat? That LIE you just told! Seriously though, I will go and take some of you!

    ReplyDelete