Monday, October 3, 2011

Love is... my little son

My little son is not so little anymore. I woke up this morning to a text from Tyler informing me that he is 3 weeks old today! Where did the time go? He is becoming a bigger boy and does something new and surprising every day. He sneezes just like his dad and hiccups just like his mom. He loves his little head covered and likes to watch the lights when we drive at night. He has a little bit of an attitude when he doesn't think the service is up to par... I think he gets that from his dad too.




This is his little drunk face... he gets this when he has had the perfect amount of milk at just the right temperature
PRECIOUS
First bath... not so well. He loved the second one though.
Cougars first encounter. My little dog and my little son get along very well. Cougar is very protective although he does get slightly jealous when Tyler and I don't pay attention to him

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kat, he is just SO cute! I can't wait for him and Emmeline to meet

    ReplyDelete
  2. jude is getting cuter by the day. i can't wait to see him again. i just love your sweet little family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Love the picture of Ty and Jude and Jude and Cougar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss that little buddy! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete