Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Love is... spare time

I just spent the last hour or so of my life watching Harry Potter while reading Harry Potter facts online. I LOVE Harry Potter. I cannot wait for Tyler to take me to Harry Potter world (hint HINT).
I have also spent the last little while watching 24 on Netflix. It has become a love/hate relationship. I love it because it gives me something to do while feeding Jude but oh, how I hate it. My mind has become a bowl of mush. How can one man accomplish SO much in just 24 hours, after no sleep, and being gruesomely tortured? I don't understand. Even worse, is there are so many story lines, and just when you think you know a guy - they end up breaking your heart and your only on hour 13... how could things get any worse for Jack? It's awful. Then, when you finally make it to hour 23 and you can feel the final resolution coming... the Russians get involved and the President gets attacked and his ex wife is back so you have to start the next 24 hours. It's too much. But I CAN'T STOP.
On a more pleasant note - I had the most delicious meal last week. My sister in law Cari had me over to her house and she made ginger peach salmon... um, hello! I have been craving it ever since. I need to get the recipe from her and share it with all of you because you will probably die of happiness.
Another thing that has been filling my days since Jude was born is a sweet exercising DVD! Tracy Anderson kicks my trash! Tyler even tried it out with me once. When he had to stop to hold Jude, he stuck around and was a personal trainer, yelling "You're a champion, you're a champion!" Here's a little taste of what it probably looks like when I'm doing my exercises




4 comments:

  1. Go here http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29054368 and enter to win a trip to Harry Potter World, or whatever its called. Chances are slim but might as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having my back Cari! I'll bring you back a really awesome souvenir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat, seriously your posts crack me up! Hope all is well Jude is such a beautiful baby! Congrats! Follow Ryan and I's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent read your blog in some time..so I was just catching up.

    BUT, i must say 24 was one of my guilty pleasures and crazy addiction too!! Keep watching. :)

    Hope u and Jude are doing amazing. He sure is a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete