Thursday, November 10, 2011

Love is... Um, thanks

Today at work, a co-worker phoned and asked me a question. I responded and she (or he... but really, a boy wouldn't say this) said "Kat you are like always so happy on the phone. You must just have the easiest life to be this happy all the time" Um... thanks? I think that was a compliment. Granted, this is also the girl (or guy) who told me, 3 weeks after I had Jude, "You look really good! You only have a little bit of a belly left". I think she means well? I'll go ahead and give her the benefit of the doubt.
Moral of this short story?
Yes. I am quite happy. I don't mean to turn this into a brag blog but I have the cutest baby, I'm married to the most handsome man, I scored with awesome in laws, my parents rock, my little brother makes me laugh every day, I have an awesome house, and amazing friends. However, I would just like to clarify that in my personal "quest for perfection (did you like that BYU reference?) I have encountered some bumpy terrain. I have had sad things happen to me, I've loved and lost, I've had friends and recently family die... things are rough sometimes. Just because I don't talk about my problems or cry in public settings, doesn't mean that haven't experienced sad things in life.

Secondly: This kid won first prize in the Halloween costume party


Thirdly: I love these socks. Will someone either make them for me or teach me how to make them or find a not so expensive version of them for me?


Lastly: It has been far too long since I've blogged about Dave Matthews... so without further ado... DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment