Monday, November 14, 2011

Love is...Conversing

Last night I was having a very difficult time falling asleep. Mostly, this is bad but on some lucky occasions it gives me the chance to laugh because Tyler has a horribly bad habit of talking in his sleep. Actually, talking really isn't the best way to describe what goes on. Conversing is better. And let me be the first to tell you, this guy has some wacky dreams. Last night was no exception.

Ty sits straight up and stares at the door to our bedroom for 15-20 seconds. Kat puts down her book...
Kat: Ty. What's wrong?
Ty: They just can't find their way out.
Kat: Who can't find their way out?
Ty: I can't remember... I can't remember their names! They work at Fastenal... they test the guns. I can't remember their names but they test the guns and make sure everything works for the missions.
Kat: Okay. Well I'm pretty sure you should go back to sleep.
Tyler is already back to sleep.

This tells me three things are currently occupying Tylers mind:
1. People getting into his house.
2. Work.
3. Call of Duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment