Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Love is... personal playlist

I LOVE MUSIC! I am sure everyone does... but I LOVE IT. It speaks to my heart and rocks my soul haha! So, as nighttime boredom kicks in (since Tyler is at school and Jude is sawing logs) I decided to go ahead and create sort of a personal playlist. I'm sorry that youtube won't play all of them on my blog... I did the best I could. These songs have been the background music for my life. Welcome.
I can see clearly now - compliments of John Chymboryk
Holy Water - yes, it's sad. No, I am not suicidal. This song just beautifully describes how I feel about my life sometimes.
Breath of Heaven: Amy Grant- I discovered this beautiful Christmas song in middle school and I made my parents listen to it every day during that Christmas season.
Home to Me: Josh Kelley
Call on Me: Eric Prydz - College... Natalie and I re-creating this, with our guy friends.... WARNING - there are bums and semi-inappropriate dance moves
Ain't No Reason: Brett Dennan - The lyrics to the song are so amazing.
Come Away with Me: Norah Jones - Wedding song awww
Dancing: Elisa - Beautiful song! Plus, my favorite dance from 'So You Think You Can Dance' is to this song. Take one minute and thirty five seconds to watch it. Life changing.
Grace is Gone: Dave Matthews - "Excuse me please, once more drink. Could you make it strong cause I don't need to think... One drink to remember, then another to forget" How do those lyrics not speak to you?
Grey Blue Eyes: Dave Matthews
Dave Matthews in general
Hear You Me: Jimmy Eat World- I listened to this song the day after my friends little sister was shot. I only listen to it on that day.
Here Comes the Sun: The Beatles - Whitney Fenns theme song, because she NEEDS one
Hey Jude: The Beatles - Judes theme song! Plus, I put on a really good dance solo to this song.
I am Canadian: Joe Canada - Because I AM!
I Giorni: Ludovico Einaudi - Ty introduced me to this song. If I had walked down the aisle, it would have been to this.
House That Built Me: Miranda Lambert - This song perfectly describes the loss I feel when thinking about my grandpas farm.
Let's Get Lost: Beck and Bat for Lashes
Mary: Patty Griffin
Nessun Dorma - My favorite song
Under Pressure: Queen feat. David Bowie - because everyone loves singing it
Fix You: Coldplay
This Years Love: David Gray
Tiny Dancer: Elton John

2 comments:

  1. I feel really sad about the farm too. I didn't even know it was gone until months later. Why didn't anyone tell me? I would have gone to visit one last time. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love you! Is it weird that the play list almost made me cry? Maybe not. You know- cause I'm me and you're you and we just get it! Thanks for the shout out. That song plays in my head nearly everyday. Much love to you and your great taste in music!

    ReplyDelete