Saturday, February 18, 2012

Love is... happy hearts day!

Happy hearts day (4 days ago)!! I know a lot of people claim to hate Valentines... I guess I am just not one of those cool people. I love LOVE! I love all holidays, especially Valentines day and this year was no exception. My day started out okay, but it was just one of those days where I was tired. Baby son had a hard night and Tyler and I agreed to just have a nice dinner at home so I really wasn't looking forward to anything. But... I got into work and...


SURPRISE!
A huge hearts day spread! What a guy!


You can't see them in these pics, but I also got a cuddly bear (passed on to the baby son of course) and some amazing V chocolate covered strawberries (passed on to no one but my belly). Thanks Ty!

I just loved all the love in the air and I went around the office taking pictures of everyone elses beautiful arrangements.

Tiffs blooms
Elainas blooms
Somehow I lost Karissas flowers but they were pretty!

I went over to my guy friend that I worked with and explained my situation of not having anything for Ty, since we had agreed not to buy anything and like an idiot I listed. We were debating on whether or not I should run to the mall and get Tyler something nice. One of the doctors (who shall remain nameless) shouted from his office "Don't spend any money". He came out of his office and explained that men would rather you not spend money. He said as long as I did something nice and not costly that I should be fine. The conversation ends as follows

L:Yeah Kat, just make him a nice dinner and that's all. He'll really appreciate it.
Dr: Well... that's not ALL.
L: What else is there?
Dr. Well, you know...
L: No... I don't know.
Kat: OKAY! Thanks guys. Nice dinner. No money. Got it.

Hahahaha I must have turned every shade of red imaginable! Thanks Dr. Blank for your advice.
Seriously though, dinner was nice and I loved the love of day! Here are some of my favorite Valentines this year.

Find more silly valentines here

1 comment: