Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Love is... Judes room!

I have been wanting to post a mini tour of our little home for a while now and I have decided that Judes room is the first to be displayed! I will admit, I am extremely proud of his room. We pulled in some favors and I literally spent all 9 months of my pregnancy searching on Etsy for cute things!
Sweet drawing of Jude's name - courtesy of Natalie Hepworth
Represent! A Canadian moose from Uncle Jim and Aunt Nellie
My LP collection, finally on display like it deserves to be
Cute blanket thanks to Shauna's handiwork
My most favorite thing in the ENTIRE house - made possible by Tyler's Yesco connection and James and Whitney Fenn's good eye
Cute phone booth photo I found on Etsy - from England no less

Perfect vintage crib from Mike and Kris topped off with a darling striped blanket from Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment