Saturday, March 31, 2012

Love is... Adios March, Aloha April


Here are the last of my little picture project. It was fun... but I wasn't very prompt with my posts.

17. green//the girls at Kalies St. Patts parTAY

18. Corner of your home// my favorite corner!
19. Funny// Admit it... this is funny
20. Before and after// In this case, after and before

21. Delicious//Happy 1/2 way Jude
22. Kitchen sink// Literally, our kitchen sink. I couldn't think of a way to get creative here. I guess I could have shown you a picture of what's in the garberator.
23. the moon// I know I didn't take this on this day... but it is a moon
24. an animal//the cougar!!!!
25. Breakfast//Just eatin our sweet potatoes
26. key// The key necklace Ty bought me as a wedding gift. I have yet to take it off.

27.Your name//obviously these do not say Kat Morrow, but they do have my name ALL over them.28. Trash// This is someones throat after overdosing on heroine... gross!!
29. Feet//Who has such lovely pink toes? Hint: it's not Jude...
30. A toy// Judes bird is his favorite buddy
31. Where you relax//This is where we chill out and spend most of our time



1 comment:

  1. okay, your moon picture is perfect!! so dang cute!! and that cake looks delicious. happy 6 months baby jude!!

    ReplyDelete