Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Love is... the merry month of March

My dear, sweet friend Emma did the February photo challenge... and I loved it! So I've copied her and decided to do the March challenge. I'll hopefully post new pictures each Wednesday, but I had to post pictures today instead of Wednesday because I am getting my first cavity filled tomorrow. Ahhh! Pray for me. They gave me Valium to get through the door and promised me laughing gas to get in the chair. Tylers friend Malorie talked me through the basics and I'll have Dave on my ipod so hopefully I won't pay attention to what is going on... namely the GIANT NEEDLES in my mouth. The lady at the dentists office told me at least four times "Make sure you have a driver" "Make SURE you have a driver". I have a driver. I also have a babysitter thanks to my sweet sister-in-law Sarah who so kindly accepted the Jude tending task so my baby doesn't have to see me fall to pieces. Anyway, enough about my impending doom... here are my pictorials thus far


1. Up//A little pick me up... relax, it's a Chai.

2. A fruit//I am ashamed to say... I had no fruit to be found in our home, but there's fruit on the bottle!
3.Your Neighborhood// Well... Welcome!
4. Bedside//Ugh, while this is clearly NOT my bedside it is, indeed, the collection of glasses that I had residing there.
5. A Smile//This bum makes me smile
6. 5pm// Just hanging waiting for mom to take a shower...

1 comment:

  1. yessssss. i love this. good luck at the dentist tomorrow!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete