Friday, March 16, 2012

Love is... March madnesss

Nope. No NCAA here. Just some more pictures that I neglected to upload on Wednesday.


7. Something you wore// Just my happy yellow striped PJ bottoms
8. Window// If I had to pick a favorite window in our home, I think this would be it.
9. Red//The red section of my closet... notice how it isn't very big.
10. Loud// Though they are quiet now, these kids can cause quite a raucous. Luckily for them they're cute and I love hearing them play. Please note the matching Buzz toys both little boys are holding onto. It keeps the peace.
11. One you talked to today//We're always talkin and laughin.
12. Fork//Thanks Anthropologie...
13. A sign// PEACE!!!!!!
14. Clouds// Yay for rain clouds... and then there was none
15. Car//Shamelessly stolen from the internet. 5 million dollaroonies to the person that can name this beauty. Its not that hard. Hint: I didn't google the official name, just Eleanor.

1 comment:

  1. Why have I not started doing this yet? Maybe April will be my month. I love those yellow jammies. and your cute toes.

    ReplyDelete