Friday, July 6, 2012

Love is... Run on

I know we just got back from Canada/Montana and I should be blogging about it, but I just can't bring myself to talk about it yet. Have you ever returned from vacation and been super depressed that it was over? Because I have a bad case of that right now. I think I will drink my Raspberry Ginger ale out of a wine glass and slowly drown away my sorrows... all while Jude is napping, of course.

These are some sweet pictures that Kalie e-mailed me of Ragnar that Tyler participated in. I was so proud of him afterwards. He was such a champ!





My husband seriously kicks butt! 

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel!! Post vaca depression is the WORST!!

    i need to know more about the Raspberry ginger ale please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?! It is the worst. Sometimes coming home is perfect, other times it is the worst. I can't find Raspberry ginger ale anywhere in the states, but it is AMAZING! I would offer you some... but I drank it all. Hopefully I will be able to find more, and then I will invite you over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh... this is Kat. Signed in as Ty. I guess that is what happens when you get married and share a laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Tyler! Too bad he couldn't use those skills towards paddleboarding. zing! Just Kidding Tyler, we all know you're athletic, stop showing off :)

    Kat, ummm why did we not go shopping together while you were here so you could give me some style tips?? Seriously, you have the best style, and that was clearly our biggest oversight of your visit!

    ReplyDelete