Thursday, July 26, 2012

Love is...Sweet Home!

At this very moment, I am on a vacation. How is this possible, you may ask... considering the many travels we have already been on. Well, we are house sitting for Tylers parents. I LOVE IT!!! I hope they go on a vacation every year and always ask us to house sit. I love this place. I also loved my cousins house in Canada.. hahaha did you like that lead in? Yes. As promised I am posting the awesome pics from Jens home, and mama will provide! So hopefully you are all inspired like I was. 







FYI Jen and her mom almost everything you are seeing.... Its really hard being related to such talented people. I have a serious inferiority complex. 
































Dear Jen,
Please please please come to Utah and fix my house!

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING. those chairs kill me dead. love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat! You couldn't let me put some stuff away before taking the pics? Just kidding, it makes it real right? You are totally padding my ego because I am such a poser! You have an amazing decorating eye and you know it. If anything, I'm the one with the inferiority complex! Love you!

    ReplyDelete