Monday, September 10, 2012

Love is... a laugh

10:30 is much too late to be awake in our home. I am hysterical right now. You know that place you get to, right before you fall asleep, when everything is funny? That's me. Tyler just tried to kick Cougar off of our bed and all the Coug did was glance at him and then went to lay on Ty's pillow. SO funny. It was a battle of wits between the two of them for almost ten minutes. Tyler came out victorious. Tyler is winning everything today. I told him I wanted another baby and he totally shot that one down. RUDE! It's nights like these that make me so grateful for the Pinterest humor section. Say adios to the next 5 hours of my life.


1 comment:

  1. kat. your blog is my favorite of all the blogs i read. this post made me laugh so hard. JUSTIN BOBBY. love that guy. i also love it when you get in that mood, so funny. can't wait to see you tomorrow - i hope i get to meet coug. if not i am for sure meeting him on saturday. pretty sure our husbands have started making the plans for us and i love it. maybe while they are doing business you can help me find a house. k bye.

    ReplyDelete