Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Love is... our big little boy!

Our little Jude turned one this past week. Yes, one! He has gone from my little festus to my walking, jabbering Jude. I am so happy and blessed to have such a stud for a son. Hopefully, when he is like 17 he doesn't read this and say "ewww". I can't help it, I am so full of LOVE. Speaking of love, I love all my friends and family who helped out with this ( and the ones who didn't). Cari Morrow brought the hot dog buns, my mom watched Jude and brought the dip, Mike brought the red and blue gatorade in the red and blue coolers, Kris basically funded all the condiments and some extras, Kalie DeMann brought the veggies and dip (delish), Emma brought the cupcakes (she makes the best cupcakes EVER!!!!), Isaac Westwood manned the grill ( I feel like we are always making him to the grilling), Whitney Fenn was our pack mule/giant letter maker, and Natalie Hepworth was the genius behind basically everything. Poor Jude would have been stuck with a store bought cupcake at home if it wasn't for all of you! We had the best time and I cannot wait to throw another party!... Just jokes Ty, I am all partied out.

Here are some snaps of the rivalry themed birthday 

















Sprechense the rivalry game, let's not talk about it, okay? I just want to continue to love everyone. And it's hard enough to love Tyler because he is a Ute... okay, not really. But let's just say someone overdosed on NyQuil after that game to nurse their broken heart.

1 comment:

  1. So sad we missed the party! Looks like Jude had a good time and that everyone else was equally and fairly treated. Nice post. :)
    P.s. this is Sarah... Too lazy to change my profile over ...

    ReplyDelete