Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Love is... the BIG 2-5

This Saturday my bestie Nat turned 25. It is a milestone birthday and I feel it's only appropriate that this blog give her the birthday shout out she deserves.
We wet on a vacay with our friends Emma and Ike (more to come) so I was not in the SLC for Nats birthday. We celebrated the Wednesday before we left and it did NOT disappoint. We went to CPK to relive some high school memories and ate to our hearts delight. It is always nice when your best friend eats the same things you do and you can share basically everything. We both wore our darkest shades of lipstick and dubbed the night "Lipstick Lesbian Birthday Night". No kisses though.





SO heres to you my best friend. You are the prettiest, smartest, wittiest, skinniest part of Katalie and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks for being my American counterpart and my best friend soulmate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment