Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Love is... And the Oscar goes to...

KAT AND EMMA WESTWOOD FOR A PARTY WELL THROWN *cheers* *endless applause* *The crowd goes wild* Okay, I realize that I am tooting my own horn here and really Emma did basically everything and I just showed up, but still, well done us. I for one had a blast. Jude did too, he told me. And even though Tyler puts on his party poop face, I think he had a real good time too.

Emma had the best idea for the cutest bar. Ike was kind enough to bar tend for us as well. Could they be anymore amazing? 
 You see all of these delicious treats? Emma made every. single. one. If you haven't tasted her baking, you need too. You're life is not complete until you have. Luckily for all of you, she posts her recipes on her blog so you can try your hand at them. Unfortunately they aren't made with her love so they won't taste as good. I've already tried. 

 Look at what a good looking bunch of people we are. Except for my white legs. But they weren't supposed to be invited. 





I am so glad that everyone came and that it was a good time. I am also supremely grateful for the party planning genius/hostess extraordinaire that is Emma Westwood. You should head over to her blog (if you know what's good for you) and see more pics!

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH. you're just saying those things because i said you were the most amazing party planner in the world and put all the magic into the party on my blog. BLOG WAR! jk. you are so sweet. we really did win the award for a party well thrown. we make an a+ team. can't wait for our next party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have you know, this post has been written for quite a while. I'll also have you know that nothing I said was false or exaggerated and FINALLY if it wasn't for you, no one would have eaten or used the photo booth or even been invited because you addressed the invites. Blog war = ON

      Delete
    2. Good news Emma... I was posting but logged onto Tylers e-mail.

      Delete
  2. I'm coming to Utah for two weeks last week of July and 1st week of August. Not only are we to hang out lots, but I insist that you give me some hair and makeup tips. I want to look as good as you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JEN!!! THIS IS AWESOME! I cannot wait! I will do my best to makeup tip you... but my hair is always a hot mess so you re going to have to phone another friend on that one. YAY! I cannot wait!!!

      Delete